Welcome friends and family of Alex and Dane!




This Blog has been created by friends and family of Alex and Dane as they make their way down the road to recovery, after being struck by lightning 10/5/2010. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as this road will likely be a long one. Feel free to check back often for status updates on both Alex and Dane, and be sure and leave your well-wishes when you visit. The boys will be shown this blog when they are awake.

We sincerely Thank You for your concern and friendship. Alex and Dane will always remember the support of friends and family like you.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

KUTV 2 News - Update on Alex and Dane Tonight at 10:00pm

KUTV 2 News is airing an update on the boys tonight at 10:00.  We are grateful for the continued support on their Road to Recovery.

1 comment:

  1. Hello:

    I'm a photographer in San Diego. My editorial clients include Outside Magazine, ESPN the Magazine, New York Times etc. From time to time I work on personal projects, and I am interested in doing a series of portraits on people who have been struck by lightning and lived to talk about it. In my research I came across your boys... I will be traveling across the country in May to do this story, and was hoping to speak to you about doing some picutres.

    They would just be environmental portraits. I always share images with subjects. Can you please contact me? Look forward to hearing from you!


    sincerley,
    Robert Benson
    Photographer
    www.robertbenson.com
    robert@robertbenson.com

    ReplyDelete

Alex on Wednesday, Oct.6

Alex on Wednesday, Oct.6

Dane Thursday Oct 7th

Dane Thursday Oct 7th
Before Life Support was removed

Alex's Room

Alex's Room
Thanks for all the love